Tuesday, July 1, 2008

R vs R

This is the latest article from The Star on Rosmah's response towards Raja Petra Kamaruddin (RPK) statutory declaration. And how coincident that Rosmah chose to make a statement after Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim (DSAI) is under investigation on a new charge on sodomy. And how timely as well that DSAI is supposedly making a poilice report later today on fresh evidence he has on AG and IGP on his case 10 years back.

Let me dissect Rosmah's statement below under Comment

Rosmah: I will not take action against Raja Petra
By LOH FOON FONG


KUALA LUMPUR: Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor who is the wife of Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak will not sue Malaysia Today editor Raja Petra Kamaruddin for alleging her involvement in the murder of Mongolian Altantuya Shaariibuu.

“I have nothing to say. I have given my statement to the police and that’s it,” she said.

Asked if she would sue Raja Petra for defamation, she said she did not want to address unnecessary issues because she had other bigger things to attend to for the people and for the nation.
Comment: So we can say whatever we like now and she wont take action? She got bigger things to do for the people and for nation? I thought she is just a housewife of a politician? I suggest sue RPK's ass if he is lying on the statutory declaration. Right? RPK is so pompous. Sue him la...sue sue sue......berani terus sue dia lah


Asked why she would not address such a serious allegation, she said it did not matter.

“If you are innocent, what is there for you to address? I am not a politician and I am not running for any post. I’m just the wife of a politician,” she said Tuesday during the Asia-Pacific Conference on Children’s Book Publishing.
Comment: Really it doesnt matter? This is a serious case lah. Tuduhan yang berat ni. Guess folks we can all stay silent if we're accused wrongly next time.

On whether it was true that bomb expert Col Aziz Buyong’s wife, Norhayati, was her aide, Rosmah said she was not.

“She was not my ADC (aide de camp). She was just an officer who did all my programmes. She is not with me now. She had a promotion and is back with Mindef (the Defence Ministry),” she said.
Comment: So Rosmah did know her-lah. And she got promoted.Wow. She must had been an excellent hell of a worker. Bravo bravo.

In his June 18 statutory declaration, Raja Petra alleged to have knowledge that two lieutenant colonels and Rosmah were present when Altantuya’s body was blown up on Oct 19, 2006.

No comments: