Thursday, July 3, 2008

Innocent


What Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim (DSAI) said here 2 nights ago in Stadium Melawati best sums up how the game will be played from now on straight from DSAI's mouth.

"I will fight. Saya lawan pagi, saya lawan tengah hari, saya lawan petang, saya lawan tengah malam. Dan saya tidak akan menyerah kalah terhadap segala fitnah dan taktik kotor ini"

A replay from the sodomy charges 10 years ago, which was eventually overturned in the Courts of Appeal, if its true that this is another komplot jahat by the powers at be, I agree that the powers at be can go mampus.

For one, I had enough of this evil plot that they are hatching. Stop it and please get back to work towards steering our country to the right path to weather through the stormy weather ahead.

And DSAI, for one fact alone that your charges were all false in the first place 10 years ago, I dont see why I cant put my trust in you again. I believed that you were beaten then with a black eye when many said you punched yourself. I did not believe the sodomy charges until it was overturned recently on a 2-1 decision by Courts of Appeal proving to the naysayers that you were innocent. I believe the Lingam tape was genuine when there were many doubting the authenticity.

Again I will put my believe in you that you are innocent..............let those who believe in this lies have mud spill on their own faces all over again.