Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Curry Noodle




Whenever I am In Ang Mo Kio, you can be sure that curry chicken noodle would be my choice of food, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. I might say it has been a ritual for me to try the curry chicken noodle. Some time ago, I did blog on the famous curry chicken noodle in Chinatown.

Nevertheless, this version of curry chicken noodle is one of the more common versions you see sprouting all over Singapore. However as normal as it seems, the curry gravy is so fragrant that you can even smell it from far away. The gravy gives out an inkling exotic curry flavour. Its rich and aromatic. The chicken meat is a good eat by itself. Hey, I believe this shop will make it as well selling chicken rice.

So here you have it. My favourite curry chicken noodle in Singapore. Its located just beside AMK Bus Interchange at this coffeeshop at S11, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, Blk 711.

You cant miss this, because its just situated beside the famous Western Food stall and famous Malaysia Food stall. For these 2 stalls, thats for me to tell in another day.






No comments: