Thursday, January 31, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
- a country has Official Secrets Act (OSA) where any documents can be deemed secret if stamped when the original law UK Official Secrets Act 1911 has been abolished long time ago in UK.
- Sedition Act 1948 can be used against you for its an offence merely by the act of raising it.
- Police Act 1967 runs against our Constitution Article 10 where freedom of speech and assembly is guaranteed.
- Criminal Procedure Code S117 enables detaining authorities to detain arrested persons for a maximum of 15 days without access to legal counsel if its neccesary for investigations into the alleged offences.
- yearly through Printing Presses Act 1948 the Minister has absolute power to grant, renew and terminate licenses to operate printing presses for publication of newspapers and other publications.
- Internal Security Act (ISA) can detained you for an umlimited period and the laws has been changed in such a way that this cant be challenged in any court of law in Malaysia.
- Part XI of the Constitution provides "Special Power Against Subversion and for Emergency Powers" to suspend consitutional guarantees of individual rights and the proclamation can live on as long as Parliment does not terminate it and can be made before the occurence of the events and co exists with current laws and its not to be challenged in any court of law.
Why do some people still think everything is fine in Malaysia?
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Friday, January 4, 2008
I can watch this video over and over again because I believe Slipknot is one of the best bands in the world. I was glad that I attended their gig here few years back.
No one kicks arse like the way they do and you gotta hand it to them. Singing with a mask on is freaking hot. Iowa is still my Top 10 best albums of all time. I can still plug in the cd and bang my head against the air to their tunes.
With Corey on the vocals and Joey Jardison on the drums and other band members pumping the adrenaline a notch higher, no wonder they're one of the most successful live bands to date.