Monday, July 28, 2008

Kulim


He came, he spoke and he left. But the impact he created was phenomenal. Never seen before in recent history in Kulim that a man with his stature could command the crowd of this size.He lifted Zulkifli Nordin's hand in the air where he is expected to pave way for Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim (DSAI), should he be disqualified from his seat.

Of course, all this are just eyes account witness mostly from my Dad who attended the ceramah with my Mum. For once, Kulim is seeing a viable representative of course apart from the incumbent Saudara Zulkifli Nordin. Being bred in Kulim myself, I cant help feeling proud that Kulim folks are slowly beginning to see the light, I am for one happy that DSAI is standing in my hometown. His parents house is not too far away in Cherok To Kun which is about 15 minutes away from Kulim town.

I remember we used to have crappy representation from MCA. Seriously I never seen them doing walkabout in my area. This is how arrogant they are of winning this seat. Well that's history. Today we will tell Barisan Nasional, we the PEOPLE are FED UP with your lies.

DSAI, please stand in Kulim Bandar Baharu. And kudos to Zulkifli Nordin for doing a great job as a MP. And to all the members of Pakatan Rakyat, hope they make their way to Putrajaya soon.




No comments: