Friday, August 1, 2008

Song




Mat Kearney Lyrics
Breathe In, Breathe Out Lyrics

It has been for weeks now, I have tried guessing what is the song on the promo of Grey's Anatomy on NTV7. Just for the records, I have never watched a single episode of Grey's Anatomy . Not my cup of tea. But one cant take away the fact that the show has cool songs. And one cant deny as well that part of the show's success comes from the songs they aired in each episodes. And who can forget how the single Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol was made famous in US after it was featured in the finale of Season 2.

So on a wild goose chase, I tried searching for the song on the internet with a faint hint of what the words to the lyrics might be. But to no avail. So I wrote to NTV7 to get the info. Alas, after few weeks of waiting, I was about to give up when an email came in. Thought it was a spam mail, because the subject goes something like this "RE:Please Help".

Anyway I decided, what the heck, I got some time to spare anyway since I am sick. Suprise suprise, NTV7 did reply. This is their reply

Hi Chee Yong,To answer your question, the background song that we use in our Grey's Anatomy promos is from Max Kearney called Breathe In Breathe Out.

So finally my doubts had been answered. Thank you NTV7. Its better late than never. I know you guys had better things to do then answering my question.

No comments: