Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pizza


If you're in Singapore, you'll probably fall mercy with the heavy onslaught of advertisement from Pizza Hut on their new product, Starbites Cheesy Extreme Pizza. You see it on the papers, tv adverts, bus billboards, its everywhere!!.

The final straw for me was when DBS/POSB credit card holders are swayed with a 25% discount apart from OCBC cardholders of course. Thats it, I am on my way to try this Starbites Cheesy Extreme Pizza, I want to see how great and cheesy this is. I settled for $25.50 Super Supreme taste.

Gosh, its all hype after my first and second bite. I wouldnt say its that fantastic. But its certainly not worth the price even with the 25% discount. Plus after the meal, I still have room for durian if you asked me. I went over to Cold Storage with a faint hope of getting to buy their fire sale durian since they will lelong it 3 boxes for $10. but my hopes were dashed when the leftover durian to me looks dry and pale. So guess I am going home only with Starbites Cheesy Extreme Pizza in my stomach and no durian.

Oh well, another day then.......another day here in my context is not later than this Saturday....

No comments: