Friday, August 15, 2008

Chong Wei


Yes, everyone will be cheering for Lee Chong Wei, Malaysia's pride for an Olympic gold. Thats if he can pass 2 more hurdles. But you know what? I will not be supporting Chong Wei. I am kinda pissed off with him being MCA sports ambasaddor. And what's up with him being buddy of Ling Hee Leong. Anything that has the name Ling Liong Sik, Ling Hee Leong or MCA, makes me sick to the core. Names that are tainted with scandals after scandals.

So if Lee Chong Wei gives his seal of approval to a useless party and individual, then it looks like me and him have no similarity. He is an insult to wear the national yellow colors of Malaysia if you ask me. He wore a Sedia Gempur BN t-shirt during the last campaign trail. Chong Wei even said that Hee Leong is a good leader who is ever willing to help others. That even makes me want to puke all over his bloody face. Makes me wanna give my sepak terajang to his bloody cock. And I am not talking about shuttlecock here.

I hope Lee Hyung Il beats the crap out of Chong Wei, then he can pack his tight ass, and his lantern face and kiss sayonara to his medal hopes.

Yes, its a daunting task to beat Chong Wei, given that he is peaking at the right place and at the right time, but in sports, anything goes. And for Chong Wei, I hope he goes home with nothing.

Go back and cry to your useless MCA and Hee Leong. All of you are losers and pretenders in your own games.






.

2 comments:

Stephanella said...

With the current pathetic state of our country, i wonder if a medal can bring any cheer to the country. I strongly disagree with those politician trying to take advantage of the players, astro-not campaigning for election. Its disgusting.

Chee Yong said...

Yes you are spot on. Anyway Chong Wei had lost to Lin Dan in the finals. The better player won. I think its really distracting to sportsmen if they go around on political campaigning.