Monday, August 25, 2008

Fireworks












Fri it rained, Sat it rained and Sun it rained. I was supposed to attend the Singapore Fireworks Festival on Sat night. Left home about 6pm. At the back of my mind, I really didnt feel to lift up my ass and go to the venue, but then again I had purchased 2 tickets for the festival, so I thought I might as well make the trip down.

Alas, when I was there it was still pouring. But to sum it up, the fireworks shows put up by the Korean team did justice. it made the trip down worth the effort. Although the rain did dampen the mood a little. To me the highlight of the show was when the song to the Korean hit series The Legend was played accompanying the fireworks. I am such a sucker for that series.

We didnt stayed long after the fireworks, we went down the gallery not before stopping by to catch about 3 songs from 3 piece outfit Cats In The Cradle. I hope they know that I was routing for them in the last competition. They played Starlight - Muse, so we stayed there to enjoy the song before we left.










No comments: