Friday, August 29, 2008

Magnum




Sometimes they say there is a first time to everything. So I decided to try Magnum Ice Cream which a box of 3 sticks costs me more than $10.00. One stick essentially costs me more than $3.00. So it gotta be worth something. Hey if Walls could get Eva Longoria to love Magnum, I believe I can love Magnum too although its sort of hurts my pocket.

Verdict is, this is a magnificent ice cream. No worries of fearing the cream will melt in your hand because it ain't going to happen. The cream is so firm and creamy, it just melts in your mouth. The chocolate is not too bitter or sweet, it blends nicely with the ice cream. And Magnum itself is so thick in diameter, I feel sorry to those who have smaller mouths. Try open your mouth wider. That should do the trick.
.

No comments: