Saturday, September 29, 2007

An unfortunate event




At about 6pm on Sat, I was on the road heading home. I was texting my buddy as he told me on msn, he was rushing down to KL to visit his Grandma as she fell ill from diabetes. Didnt had chance to reply his msn, so I text him instead. Hope she gets well anyway.

As I finished texting and sending the message, I looked out the mirror and I saw a guy sprawled on the road in front of Hotel Windsor. Hey, I just had porridge buffet there last week. It was raining. From opposite side of the road, I could see a guy and his bicycle lay there motionless.

I am not exactly sure whether he took a tumble himself or a vehicle actually knocked him of course.
My prayers to this guy. Hope he turns out well eventually. As the bus begins to move, I begin to ponder, health and life is precious. I wouldnt hesitate even a second to deny that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you that health & life are precious. We should appreciate everything we have but human beings are emotional and greedy. That is the ugliest part..