Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Moved Ouch.....Out

Moving house is always a pain in the ass. Finally I have moved to a new far away hideout. Moving our barang barang was tough. Started in the morning and we only ended the moving in wee hours in the morning the next day. I bailed out around 8pm plus after moving most of the stuffs into our new house. Left my housemate alone to complete the task.

Need to catch the bus back to Malaysia that night. With a few bruises to show on my arms and legs, it was certainly a tiring affair. I also lost some barang barang as well during the move. Plus putting your stuffs outdoor is also not safe. Unseen scavengers seems to lurk around in the dark just to take your stufs. I would not want to go into details on who are those I am referring to.

We rented a pickup to do the job ourselves. With my other housemate already cleared some stuffs on the night before. If you were to ask me, I think I would not want to move again. I would leave it to the profesionals. Though I admit its gonna be pricey.

And also thanks to my pal for lending us 2 trolleys. An invention that helped us reduced a whole lot of the load.

Out the old, comes in the new. Hope the new place is a better place to stay.


3 comments:

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lily said...

Watch out for the love letters from your secret admirers! Better chk out if your block has many maids..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

orang cina....haha...jaga u...orang cina