Thursday, September 13, 2007

Special Effects in Photography

I was going through the pictures the other day with my girlfriend. Frankly didnt realised the anomaly until she prompted me to look more attentively at this pic taken at National Museum. Aiyo!! Who added this special effect onto the picture? How can my head get entangled with the picture behind me?

Damn! I was hoping to take picture with a rich historical feeling as my background, but it turns out like something out of the movie Shutter. Shutter is a Thai horror movie by the way which I read somewhere it will be repackaged as a Mat Salleh movie. Not sure whether it was the Weinstein brothers from Miramax that snapped up the rights to the movie.


So if you take a good look, this picture is a disaster........talk about A Night In The Museum.....can imagine, ghouls coming out from the pictures and roaming the hallways. Hopefully someone can give me some tips to avoid this mishap in the future when taking a photo.

No comments: