Friday, September 28, 2007

Prison Break - De Sona

Absolutely brilliant. Curiousity got the best of me when it comes to Prison Break Season 3. Decided to take a peek of Episode 1. The 2 min worth of sneek peek sums up what Prison Break is all about. Tough and gritty with an added touch of brilliance and sexiness.

The scene started of with a lady dressing herself up and brushing her hair with some smudges on her face. Could be blood. I couldnt tell. Then fast forward to Sona Penitentiary, where Michael is standing in the middle of a heavy downpour with the other prisoners cheering on. I swore one of them looked like a deformed mutant. I need to confirm this again, hahahaha. Then we see on the other end, the door opens and appears Mahone. Both of them stared at each other and.............


Thats it. I decided not to watch anymore until I get my hands on Episode 3. If you happen to surf your way through Fox official site, there is a mention of a mysterious character, Whistler. Whats up with that?


Prison Break can only get better this season. And I am sure there'll be more shocks and bumps to come. So buckle up and enjoy the ride.

No comments: