Sunday, September 9, 2007

Another Chapter

Like the saying goes, all good things must come to an end. My stay here in Potong Pasir will end soon. Since the owner is moving into his home and renovating it, its time for us to pack our bags and bid farewell.

One of the 2 opposition wards in Spore, Mr Chiam has indeed did a good job. Except for some creepy crawlies in the house in the form of cockroaches, and big fat rats running around Potong Pasir alleys, its 2 thumbs up for me.
Still remember the days when we first move into the place. Just like yesterday. Overall I have moved around 4 times excluding the time when I moved from my university dorm.
Its gonna be a new chapter for me staying at yet another brand new place. Here are some photos of the good old nite life in Potong Pasir.

No comments: