Sunday, September 9, 2007

Funeral For A Friend


It has been ages since I been to a concert. Missed the last concert Muse. I was determined that I shouldnt miss Funeral For A Friend.


So here I am, watching the concert. Ronin was the opening act. I must say, they certainly can get the crowd up on their feet. Soon after, Funeral For A Friend came out to do their 1st song to open their act, Into Oblivion, their 1st single from Tales Dont Tell Themselves.


Blending songs from their earlier albums, FFAF has a repertoire of songs which takes you on a rollercoaster ride. Homemade mosh pit with fans going wild. Although I do admit the venue was kinda small hosting to about 500 crazy fans.


Paying tribute to their recording companies Atlantic Records, the organizers, fans on MySpace and everyone in the hall, the far most polite act for a concert I been to.


To end the concert on a high note, the lead singer Matthew Davies did a stage dive into the mosh pit. This is how you get connected to the fans. And I mean what better way to end the evening than to jump onto a crowd of crazy fans?

No comments: