Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Funeral For a Friend - Another review


Review on Funeral For A Friend concert in Straits Times. As you can see the picture was taken from the top.
Just to let you know, the people on the top floor which I reckoned were invited guests were not moving their ass. They simply stood there. This reminded me of No Doubt and Cranberries joint gig I attended couple years back. There was this guy in his business suit standing there like a tree, looking pissed off cause everyone was dancing, moving and invading his space. I was thinking if you're just gonna sit in a concert, I suggest he buys a DVD and watch it in the comfort of his home. Anyway back to those at the top floor, even FFAF noticed that and tried to get them to shake it. But there is only so much one can do........
Linkin Park is coming for a gig. I have been to their gig twice in KL and Singapore. Think I might just give it a miss this time. Although I would love to see them perform Bleed It Out live!!!!!


No comments: