Monday, October 8, 2007

I am back......

Well I laid off from posting any new posts as I was in Bangkok for some official biz. But I am back. Not without my own sets of problem. Was on 1 day medical leave as I was down with food poisoning. I am very sure I was poisoned from my hotel breakfast buffet. Well, guess I had it coming.

Here is a pic of the food I had from a roadside stall near the hotel I was staying. Phad Thai that only costs me 40baht. First time I had with eggs wrapped around it. Comes with free cold water as well. But trust me, I was saved after eating it. Suprisingly, it was the hotel food that killed me.



Next is my hotel picture. I do my work and business here. When I am not meeting my clients of course. Well their room service is amazing. Everytime I step out a while to get some stuffs at the nearby supermarket, the next thing I know when I'm back the room is squeky clean with my clothes all nicely folded. Real excellent and rapid hotel cleaning crew.


Before I head back to Singapore, I was in Chon Buri for a meeting. Managed to feast myself a sumptous seafood meal. Fresh prawns and crabs, plus authentic tomyam, with a nice seaview, an excellent place for a nice relaxing meal.












1 comment:

Lily said...

I think you have "accidentally" paid for the extra superb service... of course to tidy your room whenever you were not around :P