Friday, October 19, 2007

Great Heartless Pretenders


What does it feels like to be pregnant. Some of my friends' wives are expecting their first born child. Some had given birth. Either way, its not easy for Mums out there carrying their newborn before coming into this world.

Me as a guy can only imagine how tough it is. But I believe that each of us can do our bit in helping expecting Mums feel better. Even if its a small simple gesture like offering a seat to pregnant ladies.

Here is where the worst of human behavior rears its ugly head. Here I was standing in the crowded train and there was a pregnant lady that stood by my side. I would have expected someone to offer her a seat. End result? None whatsoever. I cant blame the others as I could see they were in real deep slumber when I stepped into the train. However I must single out this 2 heartless individuals for their actions.

I am still grappling with the fact that they can put on a straight face while a pregnant lady was turning her head left and right, back and front to find an empty seat. Lucky for her, someone got up and she got a seat. This Indian guy has the potential to be a Bollywood villain. Pretending fidgeting his handphone when the pregnant lady was standing in front of him. When the lady finally got a seat, he stopped whatever he was doing. This Chinese lady was even better. She just tilted her head downwards. Acting as if she was trying to come up with a HIV vaccine. Sorry but you have bad acting skills. To cut her some slack. She did looked straight at this pregnant's lady tummy and still sat there. I gotta hand it to this lady. One heartless cold bitch.

So here is a toast, to this 2 heartless low life piece of garbage. Dont cry father mother when you need help someday. Aint no one helping you.

No comments: