Monday, October 22, 2007

Troublemakers?

I have a feeling that the place I am living now is not that safe. Well cant help feeling that way since everyday I see youths with colored hairs and some of them with tattoos loitering around the void deck. Or lepaking sitting everywhere including the walkways.

Sorry for the blurry photo, but think my point is proven when I saw this policeman having a word with this youth in one evening. Another policeman not in the picture was seen radioing using his walkie talkie. Seems like some something happened. Although I cant put my finger on what actually transpired.

I dont mean to have a biased opinion on this group of youths solely based on their appearance, but frankly I dont think based on their outlook alone, they are a nice bunch of law abiding citizens.

No comments: