Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lost and Found

Its a pain to lose a wallet. I learn it the hard way. Although it was not exactly me who lost the wallet but it was my gf.

To cut a long story short, wallet dropped in a Comfort cab. The very next day, I contacted Comfort custoemr service to lodge a report. Hopefully a good samaritan will return it although personally I didnt pin high hopes we can find the wallet again. But thankfully, the cab driver was kind enough to return the wallet at one of the police post.

Retrieving the wallet wasnt easy. All lost and found items will be transferred to police HQ at Ang Mo Kio. Opening hours is from 9-5pm. Weekends are closed. So no choice. Gotta rush to Ang Mo Kio to retrieve the wallet on behalf of my gf.

One can only imagine the stuffs in the lost and found office. In the picture, you can see a grainy image of a broken wheel. I also saw a baby pram and also some motorcycle helmets. I wonder how on earth are the police gonna trace down the owners or do people will actually take the effort to report a missing broken wheel?
I can only wonder. Anyhow the my gf lost item was tagged and returned back to me. Another case closed.

No comments: