Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Visitor

It was just another humdrum day yesterday with heavy downpour. So I went out of my home to pick up my girlfriend stranded in the heavy rain.
What happen next was kinda funny. I left my door open with the grills locked as always. Soon after we reached home, we made it into the kitchen. Saw some bird poo lying on the stove and basin. Yes bird poo. Well I told my girlfriend who is a Korean, Chinese believes this is good luck.
Then out of nowhere, we heard bells clinging in the living room. Please tell me our home is not haunted. Then soon after it was followed by a meow. Whats going on here?
To our suprise we saw this puffy Persian cat in our home. Hiding under our dining table. How did the hell it managed to get into our home. I swore I left our home door open for not more than 10 minutes. Decided we couldnt keep it since its definately belongs to someone else and we're not a fan of feline creatures anyway.

So I managed to coax the cat to get out of the house.
Lesson learnt? Keep our doors closed at all time. You'll never know which furry creature will make its way into our home again.

No comments: