Sunday, October 21, 2007

Curry Buffet

Just came back from a hearty meal. Curry lunch buffet. I must say this is my first time sampling so many dishes of curry at one go.The place? Cafe 2000 at M Hotel. We had a 1 to 1 coupon thats valid for Oct. So wny not try since we're curry lovers ourselves.

Apart from the array of dishes such as mutton rendang, devil's curry, prawn masala, crab curry, sayur lodeh, chinese chicken curry and other spicy dishes, each table is served with 1 complimentary curry fish head. The curry fish head is one of the best I have tasted in ages.
Another personal favourite of mine is the indian potato curry
With all the curries, I still get to quench my thirst with 1 complimentary iced lemon tea. My girlfriend had lime juice. Not forgetting the desserts. Real mouth watering delights. Luckily I saved some storage space in my stomach for desserts..hahahaha.
Paid $35.60 nett incl GST and service charge, we walked out feeling satisfied.

No comments: