Monday, October 29, 2007

Books



Reading has always been one of my many profound interest since young. Partly due to my parents especially my Dad who showered me with books and setting up a good example by reading himself.

Last Fri evening went to MPH warehouse sale. Guess what I found there among the thousand of books available for sale there. One particular book is from our beloved PM, Abdullah Badawi. Oh a book on Islam Hadari. I wonder does any sane minded person will buy this book? Although i didnt flop or browse the pages of this book, I wonder what can someone write just by this topic alone?
There is another. Does the name of the author name rings any bell?Abdul Razak Baginda, the guy in the Altanthuya murder trial. I used to have much respect for this guy. Well everything now goes under the drain for me.

All books are on sale at $8.00. I picked up some good books. Reading Who Are We (The Challenges of America's National Identity) - Samuel P Huntington right now. Those 2 books I mentioned earlier, will not even bring it home with me eventhough if it was distributed freely.

No comments: