Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Twin Yokes

Congratulations, its a twin. Hahahaha. See the picture above. The one circled in red? I was preparing fried rice for breakfast the next day. Since my refrigerator is filled with leftover food, decided to clean up by cooking fried rice using whatever leftover rice still there. Firstly, I need to have 2 eggs. Crack one.Hmmm, ok. The yoke is round and nice. Crack two. Yikes! 2 egg yokes. Its a twin.
This reminded me of my Mum who cracked an egg with 2 yokes as well. Being superstitious, my Mum kept the yokes in the refrigerator and we took a picture of it. Not sure what happened to the egg yokes after that. Whether was it consumed. Or they just threw it away.

As for me, hell yeah. We are talking about having 2 egg yokes for the price of 1. I am eating it. No complaints from me. At this juncture as we speak, it should have flowed through into my digestive system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it