Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fish and Co



Whenever I hear the mention of Fish and Co, only this dish comes to mind for me. It used to be their seafood platter, but I am not really a fan of having a bit of everything in one big plate. So I had changed my mind since.

Swordfish Collar to me is certainly value for money. And how its so crisp and deep fried to perfection. Plus swordfish size is really gigantic. You gotta try it to believe it.

Kim had salmon that day. To my suprise, it goes well as well with the yellow rice that comes along with it. The fish is soft, and the buttery taste of the skin just melts in your mouth.
As always, we walked out of Fish and Co with a big smile on our faces.
.
P/S: This was actually our 2nd attempt that week to eat Swordfish Collar. We initially wanted to have a go at it on mid week in Ang Mo Kio, but after about 10 minutes waiting to be served, we were told that they were out of swordfish collar and it was still not 7pm yet. So on Fri, we decided to dine at IMM instead.
.

No comments: