Friday, February 27, 2009

Crap

This incident happened one morning when I was waiting in line for the bus to come. Just like everyone else, we all waited in line but here is a story of a lady who defies conventional norm in society.
As the bus approaches, we all made our way slowly to get into the bus. Bus #8 has alot of people always but one thing I like about this bus is the frequency. You never need to wait for more than 5 minutes during rush hour in the morning.Anyway those that needs to get into the bus usually will form another line by the side and make their way into the bus only after the official queqe decided to call it quits.

Alas, as I was walking, all of a sudden a lady just barged in front of me and overtook me. I was totally PISSED. So I tap on her shoulder and overtook her. I spoke in English. Can you please queqe up like everyone else? She just gave me a blank stare. So I decided to translate that in Mandarin. She just gave me another blank stare and show some hand sign waving a NO at me.

Seeing that she looks dumb and retarded, I let the incident slide. But then again, she still didnt queqe and board the bus without waiting for her turn. I didnt managed to get a picture of her then, until I saw her again in the same bus heading back to Toa Payoh Interchange.

Here she is, a useless crap in Singapore today.



.

No comments: