Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Bag




On Fri night, while we are having our dinner at the food court near our home, I noticed that there was paper bag unattended for a very long time.

I actually wanted to take the bag and pass it on to the nearest police station. But then again, if you take it, people might mistakenly think you're a thief and up to no good. That was the dillemma I was in.

Anyway before I got the courage to grab the bag, here comes this stranger came sitting. He was reading his papers. So I decided to stall some time by grabbing a cup of coffee. So I slowly slurped away my coffee while waiting. Decided that I couldnt wait no more, we decided to leave. And to my suprise the guy left just after us as well. So I made a quick dash back to the table and grab the bag. One uncle in front of me was suprised that I grabbed the bag right under his nose as he was occupying the table. Dont bother me and just enjoy your bottle of Carlsberg, uncle.

We asked one of the stall owners if there is an office where we can leave the bag with. So we made our way to the office and pass it to the administration guy mending the food court.

I was curious whats in the bag. So I took a peek. What a bore. Only a pink jacket, a pouch of tissues, and some notes probably belonging to a primary school student. I didnt find any money, MP3 player and NO, there was no tampons in it as well.....what a boring find if you ask me.

.

No comments: