Monday, October 6, 2008

Yonex Bag


I had been searching high and low for this Yonex badminton bag for months now. Finally I found this bag at Queensway Shopping Centre. I had been using my current bag for more than 8 years now I think. I thought I should give it a change.

I bought this baby at Hello Sports, #02-13. The price tag stated $49.00. Hell no, I wont be paying that money for this baby. So I said I want it at $35.00. When I saw he was not prepared to cut me a deal, I was ready to walk away when he said okay. $35.00 lah.

Damn! I thought maybe I should have gone lower. Maybe something like 35% lower rather than just 28.5% lower.

I think this bag is cool. Why do I think so. First of all, the shape doesnt look like any other conventional badminton bags out there. And there are 3 ways how you can carry the bag. Either you carry it like a briefcase , or you sling in on your shoulders or you just strap it on your bag like a backpack. The compartment is wide as well. Meaning, I can put my badminton shoes, my clothes and also a half dozen of shuttlecock tube in there.

It has a water compartment bottle on the side. And I can put about 3 racquets at the front compartment. Which is more than enough for an amateur player like me.

Basically this bag meets my basic intended needs. It looks unique and above all I can put my stuffs in there without any hassle.



.