Friday, October 17, 2008

Lady




Since I was in the topic of bad manners and how nasty some people can be, here is another incident I witnessed this morning.

As usual, the train in the morning is usually jammed packed. As I was standing, an old lady entered the train at one of the stops. She stood behind me after that. She was carrying alot of stuffs. So she was trying to find a place to seat.

Finally a nice young man, gave up his seat for this old lady. However the lady that didnt give up her seat, have this fucked up look and felt unhappy when the old lady took the seat beside her. You should see her evil unhappy face. I was telling myself that this lady, is a disgrace to herself and to whoever who is unlucky enough to be married to her, or whoever that had her as their mother should feel ashamed with this piece of rubbish.

I mean first of all, it was already bad enough you didnt give up your seat by pretending to close your eyes. And when the old lady finally got a seat beside you, you feel unhappy? What a bitch.

This is the kind of people we have in Singapore now. I do really hope that this only forms the minority in Singapore.




.

No comments: