Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Korean Food




After a long wait, finally Kim has gotten her Singapore PR. Hurray. I believe its worth the wait and also it was also through her personal sheer gritty effort that she managed to get her PR.

It was an anxious wait for months, but I am for one happy that it finally came through with positive results.





The next thing to do is to celebrate by eating. How do you know its an authetic Korean restaurant when you see one. Simple. Your doubts are answered when the moment you stepped in, you're greeted in Korean and more than 90% of the patrons are Koreans. In fact, when I was there in the restaurant, I was the only non Korean.

The name of this restaurant? Korean Chinese Restaurant. I think they should have gone for a more fancy name. Anyway, they are located at 91/94 Telok Ayer Street. Lunch time is from 11.30-3pm and dinner is from 5.30-10pm.

The dishes are simply superb. I had the black sauce noodle while Kim had the spicy korean seafood noodle. Summay is that, it cant get any better than this. So if you want to try authentic Korean dishes, do pay this restaurant a visit.

And I will suggest calling them first just to be on the safe side. Their number is 63279036. We were lucky to get a seat because when it hit lunchtime, the restaurant was practically full on a Sat.




.

No comments: