Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lor Mee Again



When I was in Old Airport Rd last week for lunch, I wanted to try the famous Lor Mee again, but rats!! Its closed. As I was walking around, I stumbled upon this Lor Mee stall. Tiong Bahru Loh Mee it says.

So I decided to give it a try. Well what I can say about this Loh Mee is that its kinda different from the other Lor Mee I had before. Simply because they used a lot of sliced fish in their serving. Its quite an unique experience to serve fish together with Lor Mee. Its the first for me. As for the gravy, I would say its nothing to shout about.

Still in terms of taste and value for money, the other 2 Lor Mee I reviewed before are still my Top 2 choices for me.
.

2 comments:

Michelle Looi said...

Monthly dose of Lor Mee??

Chee Yong said...

Errrr.......Lor Mee I believe is one of the more affordable meals that can fill my stomach due to the amount of starch they put in the gravy hahahaha