Monday, October 13, 2008

My Team



Here are some pictures of my Sunday badminton team. We thought that it would be a good idea if we formally form a team and take a photo and arrange some friendly matches.

Apart from playing on Sundays, I do play occasionally on Thurs if my company has their sessions. Apart from that, I try to make it a point that I join Dominic at HP Sports Club on Wed nights for some games as well.

I used to play in Bedok, but due to the distance, I opted out of the team. But nevertheless, some of my ex teammates from Bedok are also playing on Wed night in HP. I am happy to be able to spar with them again.

The best thing about badminton is that, its not only the game, that goes without saying. But I personally made a lot of friends along the way. And for that alone, its priceless.
P/S: Thanks Jacky for the photos.
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you look good in the Liverpool shirt ... in fact anyone will look good in Liverpool shirt ... YNWA ... that's the spirit

Chee Yong said...

Thanks dude. Yes I hope to go Anfield one day and cheer them on. Meanwhile this is a cheap knock off jersey from Lrg Kulit...hahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

well all the Liverpool shirts that i have is also "pirated" one. :) Ya i am thinking of going there before they close it for the new stadium. Maybe we can go together!!

Chee Yong said...

I am all for getting a jersey although I have tonnes of those pirate ones. I think white away jersey would be a good addition into my collection hahahahhaa....