Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Riverside


Riverside Indonesian BBQ at Kopitiam situated at the corner where its a common sight to see a long queue of customers waiting for their food. When you reach there, order their Ayam Panggang and you wont regret it. Thats all you need to know.

I am dead serious. Their grilled chicken is grilled to perfection using charcoal. And the secret is their dark sweet sauce. When the chicken is still pipping hot, the dark sweet sauce is poured onto the chicken. Perfect.

On their menu, they have Kari Ayam, grilled cuttlefish and etc. But I never came around trying other dishes except for Kari Ayam. Tried it once and I was back again with Ayam Panggang. And I dont think I will ever come around trying other dishes from this stall as long as Ayam Panggang is still on the menu. This is one dish which I am willing to queqe for. And this comes from someone who loathes queuing
.

No comments: