Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ash Countdown


Last sighting of Ash in Singapore was about 10 years ago. Tonight they will be landing at Fort Canning Park. I be there rain or shine since Singapore weather had been so unpredictable lately.

I am not sure what is to be expected from Ash in terms of their setlist. I know they will be belting hits out like On Yeah or Girls From Mars or Angel Interceptor. But will they suprise their fans here with Singapore Song which is re-titled as Seventh Circle, a B Side in their single End Of The World. Or will they be churning out rare B sides from their enormous collection. I just cant get some of their B sides out of my head, songs such as Wasted On You, Kingdom Of Shadow, When I Am Tired, Come On Over, Folk Song....just to name a few.

Since I am in the mood for Ash, my ringtone is now the bloody catchy anthem Cantina Band.

I know Kim is waiting for them to play Envy tonight. I am not sure will it be on their setlist. Guess we just have to wait till tonight to find out.

P/S: Watch the video Polaris - Ash. It has a cool video and its such a nice tear jerker song.


No comments: