Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Steamboat Again












2 steamboat buffets in a span of 2 weeks. Well I went for another one last Friday with my old pals.

Situated at 100 Beach Road, #01-04 Shaw Centre, this restaurant is run by Chinese mainlanders. The waitress asked us if we were locals because based on her experience, locals will not want the other half of the spicy soup to be too spicy. Trust me, even the mild version is killing me. And I still would want to live through the weekend in one piece.
The soup costs $15 each for one flavour. So since its 2 soup, that makes it $30. After the early bird and Visa discount, the nett we paid was $108.03 for 4 persons. So it comes up to about $27.00 each person.

Overall, the food was okay. I mean its steamboat buffett. What can one expect? Here are some of the pictures from this restaurant.
.

No comments: