Monday, November 10, 2008

Dig Out Your Soul


When I put it the CD of Dig Out Your Soul into my CD player, I knew from the onstart that, this is a gem. Fucking brilliant. Its Oasis finest to date of course after 2 of their most brilliant albums of all time Definately Maybe and Whats The Story Morning Glory.

Its old school rock which fans will either like ir or hate it. It doesnt matter that Liam took fucking nine years to finish I'm Outta Time or the music video to The Shock Of Lightning is so warped that the images looks as though one just popped in some ecstacy pills. Bag it Up starts the ball rolling in the album with its jagged rock edges. Gallagher brothers are certainly experimenting alot of instruments with the inclusion of gongs and sitars in their songs.Noel still writes shitty smart stuffs.

You gotta buy this album to find out. This is way better then their 2005, Dont Believe The Truth. I have caught Oasis twice on concert before. I just cant wait to see them again performing songs from their latest album.

By the way, I rarely do album reviews. But for this band, I am always willing to do an exception.
.

No comments: