Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pretenders


Look at the picture. Isnt it a lovely picture of a couple made in Heaven. Today, I will bring yet again another posting of rude, obnoxious, heartless people we see in Singapore.

Yes Sir. This is the kind of boy you want to bring home and show your parents. Bespectacled and looks like a goodie two shoes kind of guy. On the other hand, the girl looks normal. An average girl that you can bring home to show your parents.

However looks can be deceiving. This couple is probably crawled out from some womb that cultivates selfishness. There was a pregnant lady with a child standing just adjacent to their seats. But neither one of them actually offered the pregnant lady a seat. Whether the pregnant lady wanted a seat is secondary. But this couple didnt even offered their seats to a pregnant lady. What made it worst is that this guy is sitting just right underneath the sign where it reminds everyone of us our civic duty to give up our seats to the elderly or pregnant ladies.

This boy even caught a glimpse or two, to see if the pregnant lady is still standing there or not. Maybe I should have asked the boy to stand up and offer the lady a seat. Part of me felt guilty that I didnt do that. Part of me want to spit on the girl's face. Talking to her boyfriend ignoring the pregnant lady.

Both of them are shit to me. Pure cow dung if you ask me. Whats the point of all the education in the world, when you have 2 selfish people here. To me, I pity them because they are such a low life without any moral or soul in their hearts. I really think they deserve each other. Because 2 of them probably are moulded from the same lousy useless core they came from.



.

No comments: