Thursday, November 6, 2008

Broken



My badminton kaki racquet broke last Sun. I believe many of my friends racquets has R.I.P in peace ever since I broke mine several weeks back as well.

Latest casualty is my friend's Pro Kennex brand, model Boron. He is an arch supporter of this now obselete brand. Yeah those guys in Pro Kennex decided that they aint making enough from badminton players, so they are going after the big bucks in golf equipments.

I used to remember brands like Pro Kennex and Carlton. Now seeing this 2 brands is like you need to see it to believe it.

As for me, I am now using Muscle Power 30, thanks to Dominic. The racquet is head heavy, but supposedly it gives more power to the smashes. However I be lacking in defence though since a heavier racquet will make it harder for me to flick or drive the ball back to the baseline. So I am still trying to adjust my grip, power of returning shots.

Anyway, I aint complaining. I am trying to get used to MP 30 until I get myself another brand new one.



.

No comments: