Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thai Food - Somboon








So I was in Bangkok for the last 3 days. During the last night stay, I had the opportunity to get a free company dinner treat. Apparently this restaurant I went too had a reputation of being one of Thailand's best restaurants in 2007. And heck, ex Japan PM, Junichiro Kouizomi even visited this restaurant before. This I gotta try and the best part is, I am not paying..hahahaha. Photo pictures is a bit blurry, I am trying my best not catch my big boss attention if you know what I mean. I just want to slip under the radar and enjoy my meal.


My favourite of the night is the fish roe with fish meat. Wow its kind of sinful but the meal is delicious. Its not too spicy, but the roe and fish meat really blends well with the chilli oil.


As you can see the food is kinda sparse now as i was not quick enough to snap the pics when the dishes were served on the table. Fried Fish picture is missing. Crab Bee Hoon is missing too. All and all, the food was good. But remember, if you ever drop by this restaurant they dont accept credit card. Yes you heard me right. So remember to bring loads of cash before you stepped into this restaurant.

No comments: