Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fried Caterpillars



I am always up for trying weird food whenever I have a chance. This time I thought I might as well share my finding of exotic food.

So during the last trip to Bangkok, I bought this pack of fried caterpillars. I was told that its manufactured in Myanmar and brought into Thailand for sale.

Sam my housemate seems to like it. I agree with him that this is a good source of protein. Kim on the other hand thought that it should be crisp but it turn out to be soft. As for me, I didnt find it that great. Its soft and tasteless. So its lingering inside my refrigerator now. But its edible. The issue now here is how long will I take to finish it?

Guess I need to share my fried caterpillars with a bigger pool of people...hehehehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.