Monday, June 9, 2008

FIN Seafood Cafe

If its fish I am looking for, you can be sure that my pick would be at Fin Seafood Cafe at Marina Square. And if you have a UOB credit card and you spent more than $20.00, one is entitled for a 15% off the bill.

As you can see here Kim is all ready for battle with her catch. Cod Fish. I tasted the Cod Fish and it has a stronger smell than my Fish and Chips. The crispy coating goes very well with the Cod meat. Certainly a worthwhile catch for the price of $8.95.

Next is my meal. My Fish and Chips. What I like most about my Fish and Chips is that, it never fail to amazed me how crisp the fish is when they fry it to perfection. And the best thing about this store is that they never try to be ambitious about what they can offer. During my last visit, I had the chance to sample their calimari. Oh boy, if your have some space in your stomach you should try that as well.
Try it and believe me when I say, its a good place to hang out for good food.

No comments: