Monday, June 23, 2008

Curry


Fish Curry

Chicken Curry


Whats left of my chicken curry



Whats left of Kim's fish curry

I was told by Kim's colleague that there is a nice curry stall hidden from public's eyes just at the 4th level building beside Amara Hotel.

So on Sat, foodie detectives decided to pay this stall a visit. The stall name is approriately called Homemade Curry. So we decided to give the chicken curry and fish curry a try. One slurp of the curry gravy reminds me of the good old days of my aunt making authentic chinese style curry. Its not too spicy nor mild. I would say that the spicy level has been kept at a very moderate level.

Indeed you can feel the homemade feel of the curry. Kim said that non Chinese such as Indians might not find this curry appetizing since its so different from Indian curry. I believe she spoke too soon. Soon after, an Indian family joined the queue for the curry.

So whenever I want to find a nice place to enjoy curry, you can be sure this stall will be on my top choice of stalls I will frequent to in the near future.

At the end of the day, the pictures above is evident of how nice the curry is. Our bowls were squeaky clean.......


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.