Monday, May 26, 2008

Spirit

What a morning it was to the start of the Monday. Downstairs at my block's void deck, I heard screams and shouts. Saw a Malay lady maybe in her late 20s slumped on the ground, eyes rolling wide, gasping and speaking gibberish, and her body was shaking uncontrollably. For that instance, I knew she was possessed by some spirit or spirits. Her family members were surrounding her looking stunned and confused while an elderly man, presumably her grandfather, was seen reciting some verses to calm her down. As I walked further away from my block, I could hear here shouting and what seems to be some threats as well.

Well what a start to Monday...........the most dreaded day of all calendar days......

What more can I say about the place I stay as I have blogged about my place in many occasions.......not only undesirable elements like thugs or uncivic minded people are staying there.....now ghouls and spirits too.......what's next?

No comments: