Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Junk Food





Last night I sampled this Korean junk food which is flown all the way from South korea. Why should I blog about a packet of junk food. Well this is no ordinary junk food as it claims to be one of the healthier junk food in South Korea.

Firstly they claimed that there is no MSG in it. Secondly no preservatives. Thirdly, the packaging is environmentally friendly. It dissolves itself so that its not harmful to Mother Earth.

How about the taste? Its a crossover of eating Thailand Koke peanuts junkfood and a pack of chips. Well if more junk food here emphasise on more healthy plus points in their food, I am very sure it will take away much guilt everytime I munched my way through my junk food. In the meantime, I am enjoying this pack of junk food.....gobble gobble gobble.....

No comments: