Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Durian

One thing I like about buffet is that you can eat till you drop. But it gets even better, if it offers you something which you crave always. A food that makes you go bonkers and you will die for its taste. Yes, I am talking about the King of Fruits. Durian. Yes, the only fruit that makes me want to have more and more and even more.

I was told that Holiday Inn Windows On The Park restaurant serves nice buffet. Plus DBS credit card holders are entitled for a One to One offer, so why not. This is their signature dish in my opinion. Durian Pengat. You can smell the pungent durian smell even before you can lock your sights on it. Just scoop and put it into your mouth. The durian paste will melts into your mouth. Its just as good as eating the real thing. But it is the real thing as you can feel the durian pulps.

3 bowls of it last night, I was handed a KO (KnockOut) by this dish. But this morning, I was back thinking about it again......well thats the curse we durian lovers need to face everyday.....

No comments: