Monday, May 5, 2008

Jurong BirdPark

I believe this is one of the hottest seasons yet in Singapore. When I was in Jurong BirdPark on Sunday, reached there about 11am to catch the bird performance. And it was indeed a worthwhile trip. Considering the fact, I am not paying for the entrance ticket which would have cost me $36 for 2 persons excl the tram ride.


As you can see from the picture above, just pay $2, and you can feed the birds. Kinda cute huh.

And over here you can see various other birds, such as parrots, parrots and more parrots. Not sure why but I fancy those birds that can talk.

Okay this is a non parrot picture for a change and also penguins. Watching them sliding and walking reminds me of Surf's Up and Happy Feet.

Bongo Burger, comes with beef patty and fries. Not cheap. Its priced at $9.90. And no drink included. Decided we just share 1 burger and eat out instead later on. Missed a couple of shows there but guess it was okay. Will think if making another trip there since if the buzzword is FREE.

No comments: