Monday, May 26, 2008

Painting Galore

On Sat morning, it was paint, paint and more paint. Yes, Chien Jin and Esther will be moving to their new house. So I have lost basically a good housemate. So that morning, we headed to their new home, with 1 mission in mind. Paint, paint and paint.

It was tiring but fun as well. The aftermath, Kim had backaches all over her body and he throat felt funny smelling the various colours from the paint and the many brands we used such as Toa and Nippon. As for me, I think I came out pretty okay although I had a foolish dumb start when I made my 1st attempt to paint the ceiling of the room. I think I put too much paint onto the roller and as I was standing on the chair to reach the ceiling, one lump of white paint fell from the roller hit spot on into my right eye. Trust me, when I say I was momentarily blinded and my eyes felt sticky and hot. Didnt know that painting can be a hazard as well.

Below are some pictures from the Project Painting.


This is me a happy camper before the song Smoke Gets In Your Your Eyes became Paint Gets In Your Eyes if you get my drift.


Armpit Man Dom in action, noticed the hole in his armpit to give more fresh air circulation into his body. Nah.......thats just his working clothes when he is not working as an engineer but moonlighting doing some hard odd jobs for a living......nah thats not true as well. He just loves his torn worn out shirt he got from Oregon, USA.



Who says painting is not fun, its already 8pm plus and here we are still with our spirits held up high since morning.





But there was a point in time where we start to get a bit disoriented and someone attempts to take a wee into the cup and someone tried to paint a human rather than the walls





At the end of the day, those that worked their ass off, had the distinction to paint their names on the Wall Of Fame


No comments: