Friday, May 23, 2008

Idol Branca Witness




So last night's American Idol was a shocker. David Cook was crowned the American Idol Season 7 winner. Well I had been an ardent follower of this Season 7 competition given the fact that this season's show has an abundance of talents. Plus, this two Davids certainly are talented especially Archueleta with his crisp smooth trademark voice. However Cook will be more to my liking since he is more of a contemporary rock singer. But, I missed last night's final. For one reason only, I dozed off cause I was too sleepy....hahahaha

So next on the line now is the Pedra Branca verdict. So both countries, Malaysia and Singapore will be beaming the results live starting 4pm. Again who will win? With 16 judges giving their verdicts, anything goes. May the best "man" wins in ICJ, Hague today.

When I went back home, I managed to picked up a copy of Jeff Ooi's book, I Witness from my aunt. According to my aunt, when she was there to purchase the book, Jeff only had 1 last copy left and he couldnt let that copy go as he was about to have a press conference with some reporters. So need to promo lah the book. My aunt came back again later on, and he was nice enough to sign the book for my aunt. By the way, my name is not Christine.....hahaha.....

Just Change It.....indeed Penangnites heed his call and made a change. My salute to Penangnites courage and conviction of wanting to see a change. Indirectly this salute goes to me too since I voted in Penang as well.

No comments: