Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MRT Antics II



I heard of a theory before that if you get really pissed about something or someone, its better to take a breather and think about it again after one week. Thats why I chose not to write this post when it happened. Cooler heads prevail, so they say.

I was sitted with Kim on our way back home until this jackass showed up at Raffles Place station. Came in and took the seat next to me while Kim was sitted on my right. He was speaking loudly on his handphone, but thats forgiven considering the fact, the train is noisy as it runs along the tracks. This is when the "non action" of this guy gets me fuming mad. A pregnant lady entered and stood in front of him. He didnt give up his seat. He chose ignorance and keep on talking on the phone. So I gave up my seat to the lady. Then after a few stops, an old guy entered. Again he chose to ignore. So Kim offered her seat as well. That makes 2 opportunities and 2 seats given up. But this jackass still chose to ignore.

Mind you that he is sitting under the picture that clearly shows the sign of giving up seats to the elderly or pregnant women. This brings to mind, how useless this bum is, sitting there with his pot belly sticking out like Mugabe's belly. Here we have a foreigner (based on his accent), probably comes here with a good qualification but having the lowest of the lowest of civic mentality that anyone can possibly have. I am a foreigner too in Singapore since I am a Malaysian, but I choose to try to respect basic social norms here.

I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. But again I chose not to as I do not want to make the old man sititng beside of him feel awkward that this tongue lashing is caused by him. Before we alighted, I told Kim, I am sure this son of a dog will get down in the same station as us, Admiralty.

True enough he did. As far as thing goes, this guy is a rubbish fucker with zero moral values and his parents probably bring him up the way he is now, a fucking heartless low civic minded cross breed pig and human he is now.




.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey chee yong,
Chee Hung here. That joker didn't realize you took pictures of him!

Chee Yong said...

He doesnt give a hoot to anyone bout himself, well I have 1 thing to say to him NIAMAH!

Unknown said...

what a crap ass ......and sadly most people who sits on those seats dont give it up to the needy